Black Mirror

Are you a TV/Movie lover? Then this is the forum for you.

Black Mirror

Postby Andvari300 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:44 pm

Anybody check this show out on Netflix? It's an anthology and shows how technology has affected each story, generally most have bad endings but it is really interesting and makes you wonder what the future holds for us in our current obsession with technology.
"Koolzone isn't some domain you can buy, its not a name, it's not a specific board software, its that special little place in our hearts, its the joy you felt when you were a kid on christmas and you woke up to go find presents under the tree. Its your first kiss, your lost virginity, its the love an abusive step father has for his son he never wanted because he really just wanted to get in the mom's pants but the kid was part of the packaged deal. Its the twinkling of a star as you look up into the night sky and realize how big the universe is. KZ isn't just some website or name. It's a little piece of magic in all of us. :) " -Omni
Andvari300

Re: Black Mirror

Postby Indilwen » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:28 pm

Black Mirror is great! I watched for the first time a few years ago. Some episodes I can never watch again, they're just so.. uncomfortable. But San Junipero is my favorite, my god, I love it so much...

Have yet to see s4 though!
The good news is it really doesn't matter
The other good news is an apple Jolly Rancher
And it won't heal wounds, but it will heal moods
And it's sweet and it's sour and it's green and it rules.
Can't do much so the cut won't sting
But you can make a couple taste buds go z-z-z-zing!
Indilwen

Postby Andvari300 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:23 pm

Is that the one with the likes? I enjoyed that too. Watching season 4 now. My favorite is from season one the dude who ends up catching his wife having an affair and the kid really wasn't his. Was sad but the technology was pretty badass. I would totally have that installed in me.

Edit: NVM now I know yeah I did like that one.
"Koolzone isn't some domain you can buy, its not a name, it's not a specific board software, its that special little place in our hearts, its the joy you felt when you were a kid on christmas and you woke up to go find presents under the tree. Its your first kiss, your lost virginity, its the love an abusive step father has for his son he never wanted because he really just wanted to get in the mom's pants but the kid was part of the packaged deal. Its the twinkling of a star as you look up into the night sky and realize how big the universe is. KZ isn't just some website or name. It's a little piece of magic in all of us. :) " -Omni
Andvari300

Postby grim1500 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:28 am

I love Black Mirror. My favorite episode from season 4 was probably Hang the DJ. A rare episode with a good ending.
Sup.

grim1500

Postby Andvari300 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 pm

Still have to watch that. Seen the one with the space ship that was interesting. Just finished the one with the short blonde haired woman killing everyone to basically save herself. I cringed after the baby part.
Andvari300

Postby Andvari300 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:02 am

Three new episodes were added a few days ago.
Andvari300

Postby R.A.J » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:25 pm

Downloaded all 3 episodes when it came out, havent got the time to watch it yet. I read online that the new season is not up to par with previous season in term of story quality.
R.A.J

Postby The Watcher » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:34 am

I liked the new episodes. A long wait for only 3 episodes though, damn. The Bandersnatch movie was interesting with it’s branching and rewindable narrative, something that couldn’t have been done on traditional tv services
The Watcher

Postby R.A.J » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:08 am

Watched all three episodes. It's fine, but I think it already lost what makes black mirror great. It used to make you think about the implication of the technology and how it could become real and create all those problems depicted in the movie in the near future.
R.A.J

Return to TV/Movie