Favorite Soda/Pop?

Come relax and talk about life.

Moderator: Super Moderator

Andvari300
Site Admin

Favorite Soda/Pop?

Post by Andvari300 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:12 pm

Mountain Dew has always been my choice. I more so like the verity of drink products from Pepsi in general. On Coke side if Coke product is only available I go with Dr. Pepper.
"Koolzone isn't some domain you can buy, its not a name, it's not a specific board software, its that special little place in our hearts, its the joy you felt when you were a kid on christmas and you woke up to go find presents under the tree. Its your first kiss, your lost virginity, its the love an abusive step father has for his son he never wanted because he really just wanted to get in the mom's pants but the kid was part of the packaged deal. Its the twinkling of a star as you look up into the night sky and realize how big the universe is. KZ isn't just some website or name. It's a little piece of magic in all of us. :) " -Omni

deplorable

Re: Favorite Soda/Pop?

Post by deplorable » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:29 pm

I dont really drink soda but i drink mickeys a lot

Andvari300
Site Admin

Post by Andvari300 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:44 pm

Wtf is that?
"Koolzone isn't some domain you can buy, its not a name, it's not a specific board software, its that special little place in our hearts, its the joy you felt when you were a kid on christmas and you woke up to go find presents under the tree. Its your first kiss, your lost virginity, its the love an abusive step father has for his son he never wanted because he really just wanted to get in the mom's pants but the kid was part of the packaged deal. Its the twinkling of a star as you look up into the night sky and realize how big the universe is. KZ isn't just some website or name. It's a little piece of magic in all of us. :) " -Omni

deplorable

Post by deplorable » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:37 pm

Fine Malt Liquor

Andvari300
Site Admin

Post by Andvari300 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:02 pm

Oh no wonder I’m unfamiliar with it

deplorable

Post by deplorable » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:11 pm

you dont drink any alcohol right?

Andvari300
Site Admin

Post by Andvari300 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:57 pm

Nope not my thing. I’ll try it very rarely.

Divergent

Post by Divergent » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:44 pm

Cherry Coke for the win
[face_Pre] Good things come to those who work their asses off and never give up

grim1500

Post by grim1500 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:34 pm

Diet Coke, Diet Mt. Dew (or regular is fine), then Dr. Pepper.
Sup.

R.A.J

Post by R.A.J » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:23 pm

Sprite or 7up are my favorites, but i rarely drink them anymore.

Sensor Echo

Post by Sensor Echo » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:17 pm

Rootbeer, Dr Pepper included. Mountain Dew's good too, but I hardly drink soda at all.

grim1500

Post by grim1500 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:16 am

Sensor Echo wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:17 pm
Rootbeer, Dr Pepper included.
What does this even mean? You like root beer with Dr. Pepper or are you considering Dr. Pepper to be root beer?

PS: Root beer is one of the worst drinks on the planet.
Sup.

Andvari300
Site Admin

Post by Andvari300 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:22 pm

Vernors is the worst. Piss in a bottle.

Sensor Echo

Post by Sensor Echo » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:07 pm

I consider Dr Pepper a root beer rather than a cola.

And yes, root beers are delicious.

Ginger ale is good too. Can't remember if I like Vernor's or hate it. lol

Andvari300
Site Admin

Post by Andvari300 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:40 pm

I’ll drink a root beer at an A&W but damn is Dr. Pepper is delicious.

grim1500

Post by grim1500 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:05 am

I have never in my life heard someone call Dr. Pepper a root beer. It's almost blasphemous. FWIW, the wikipedia page says it's not a root beer or a cola.

Whatever it is, it's great. I don't have it much anymore, having replaced it with Diet Coke, but there was a very long time Diet Dr. Pepper was the only soft drink I would drink.
Sup.

The Watcher

Post by The Watcher » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:57 pm

Mtn Dew, but i drink plenty of others too.

But... a few days ago i got my first kidney stones. Ended up in the ER from the pain, didn’t know what it was. Of course the hospital was all in defense mode because of the virus

So i need to drink much less soda

Divergent

Post by Divergent » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:50 pm

Do you like Dr. Pepper cold or hot?

[face_Pre] Good things come to those who work their asses off and never give up

Andvari300
Site Admin

Post by Andvari300 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:04 pm

Definitely cold brother

Sensor Echo

Post by Sensor Echo » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:11 am

...I didn't know hot was a thing for Dr Pepper.

grim1500

Post by grim1500 » Mon May 04, 2020 3:45 pm

Cold. First someone calls it a root beer and now someone suggests drinking it hot. This thread is crazy.
Sup.

Indilwen

Post by Indilwen » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:18 pm

Lynnz got it right, ginger ale babey (ginger beer is better tho, get some actual ginger in there and hoo boy)

lmao at the Dr Pepper discourse
The good news is it really doesn't matter
The other good news is an apple Jolly Rancher
And it won't heal wounds, but it will heal moods
And it's sweet and it's sour and it's green and it rules.
Can't do much so the cut won't sting
But you can make a couple taste buds go z-z-z-zing!